Let's keep this simple.
- I do not want fancy new Ancestry.com apps.
- I do not want to be able to "do my genealogy" on my phone.
- I do not want to scan my pictures from my phone.
- I don't want to harvest my Facebook site for potential umpteenth cousins a bazillion times removed.
- I do not want to search when I don't know what I'm looking for.
- I do not need matches on my tree that suggest my still living mother was born in 1695.
I would like the search results screen to let me "mark" an item as already viewed. That would make Ancestry.com a "durn site" more helpful in my research. Do it just like it is shown in the picture. The big arrows are optional ;-)
Please. Please. If you agree, please forward, share this post--url is below the image.
This page is http://rootdig.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-want-on-ancestrycom.html