07 December 2012

Ancestry Leaves Appearing In Images?

While it has been some time since I scanned an entire Ancestry.com census image from corner to corner, I do remember seeing the word "MyFamily.com" on census images on the Ancestry.com website.

I don't remember seeing the infamous "leaves" on Ancestry.com images--until today. The Spanish-American War Record for Charles Frame appears to have the infamous "leaf" on it.

Maybe it's just not been on images from databases I've used recently--or maybe I've just never noticed it before now.

I'm not including the leaf image here--I've had enough copyright issues for now to last me for a while.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just took a look and that is the first time I have seen the leaf (or at least it is the first time I have noticed it).

I happened to be looking at a census image when I read your blog post so I downloaded it just to see. It has the myfamily.com stamp on it. I wonder if the leaf is showing up on the newer collections???

Michele
http://ancestoring.blogspot.com/