FamilySearch recently added digital images of naturalization materials from Hancock County to their website. I've never used the microfilm copies of these records to be honest as I made paper copies from the originals years ago in my research.
It may take awhile, but I'm going to go through the digital format of these records and make digital images of my ancestors who either filed a declaration of intent in Hancock County, Illinois, or completed the process in Hancock County. There six direct line ancestors for whom I need to look in Hancock County.
- John H. Ufkes--probably in the 1880s
- George Trautvetter--1850s
- John Habben--probably in the 1880s
- Hinrich Fecht--probably in the 1880s
- Samuel Neill--probably in the 1880s
- Jans J. Janssen--probably in the 1880s