06 October 2012

Cyndi Howells' Missing Keys

This is a joke that has been turned into a test to see how fast this blog post shows up in google searches.

My genealogy friend Cyndi Howells (of Cyndislist fame--http://www.cyndislist.com) is missing her post office keys and I told her she "lost them on the internet" and that she should google them.

Now I'm curious how soon this post comes up when a google search for "cyndi howells missing keys" is conducted.

Oh, here are her keys--after all, they were lost on the internet.


4 comments:

Cyndi Ingle said...

Nope, there were only 2 keys lost. Along with my mind.

Cyndi Ingle said...

Nope. There were only 2 keys lost, along with my mind.

Cyndi Ingle said...

Nope. There were only 2 keys lost, along with my mind.

Magda said...

Hilarious !