There is a PDF of the registration booklet on the site. However, you would be better advised to email the society at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Searching Techniques on Ancestry and Family Search: This presentation will focus on organizing your searches, effective search strategies, and problem-solving.
- Determining Your Own Migration Trail: Our ancestor probably was a part of a larger chain of migration. See how to determine where your ancestor fit into that chain and how that knowledge can help your research.
- Seeing the Patterns: This session discusses a variety of ways to organize information with the intent of noticing trends, overlooked pieces of information, etc. Get beyond basic charts and forms.
- When Your Dude Is Lost: This session will discuss ways to work around that ancestor who appears to have been dropped off or picked up by a UFO.
- Brick Walls A-Z: An alphabetical list of techniques to get around that genealogical brick wall.