17 May 2012

Letter from a Brick Wall and Tip of the Day Reader


This is part of a letter I received from MT in NY State today--after ordering several of the "Brick Wall A to Z" webinars that are currently on sale:

"I reviewed my order today and am thrilled with the ones that I am able to open.  I can't wait to set aside some time and get right into them soon!
 
I ordered some downloads from you this morning and wondered if you could help me with a problem I am having....
 
 
 I follow your tips on Facebook and they are very helpful.  I have been researching genealogy for many years - I lose myself for hours and hours -  and I'm always learning new ways to do things.  Thank you for providing such presentations and tips."

Thanks so much for the comments, I do appreciate them. They are good motivation when I'm having difficulty thinking of a tip for the next morning!

If you'd like to see the Brick Wall Special-the page is linked here
Genealogy Tip of the Day can be viewed here.