27 March 2014

Ancestry.com Slider and New Search Webinar Released

I just wrapped up my webinar on Ancestry.com's sliders and "new" search. The initial feedback has been good and I'm pleased with how the presentation went.

It includes a discussion of using the database search feature at Ancestry.com, focusing on how to use exact searches to mimic "old search" as much as possible. A few generalize search strategies are discussed along with ways that I prefer to search. We showed attendees how to tweak their own searches and ways to experiment and interact with search.

You can download the hour long presentation and media file here for $6.25. Just click "Pay with PayPal" and use any major credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Even I picked up a few tips just making the presentation.

Thanks!

This page is:
http://rootdig.blogspot.com/2014/03/i-just-wrapped-up-my-webinar-on-ancestry.html