06 December 2011

Palatines Indianapolis Genealogy Conference June 2012

I will be one of two featured speakers at the annual National Societies of Palatines to America conference in Indianapolis from 14-16 June 2012. I'm looking forward to making my presentations there and hope blog readers will join me if they live in the area and have an interest. You don't have to be a society member to attend the conference.

My topics are:

  • Crossing the Pond
  • Online Search Techniques
  • Germanic Research with Ancestry.com
  • German Genealogy Websites
  • Creating Your Own Blog
  • What's New for German Researchers on FamilySearch
  • Determining Your Own Migration Chain
Warren Bittner will also be presenting additional German topics. 

Mark your calendar now. I'm looking forward to meeting attendees and blog readers as well.