14 June 2010

Topics for San Mateo County CA Genealogical Workshop 6 November 2010

I will be presenting the Fall 2010 genealogy workshop for the San Mateo County Genealogical Society on 6 November 2010. I met with some of the Society folks while at the Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree in Burbank this weekend, and we finalized our topics for the seminar:
  • Where Did the Farm Go?
  • Pig Blood in the Snow--Court Records Can Solve Problems
  • Where Could it be Written?
  • Researching the Entire Family

"Pig Blood in the Snow" was given at Jamboree, but I'll get different examples (except for one) and tweak it a little so that it's not the exact same lecture for those who were at the Jamboree, but the lecture title won't need to be changed.

I'm looking forward to my trip to the San Mateo area in November. The website of the the San Mateo County Genealogical Society has more information. Mark your calendars.