22 November 2011
My Tilley-Howland Mayflower Lineage
This is one other Mayflower lineage--again through my great-grandmother Trautvetter.
1) John Tilley (1571 Henlow, England--first winter at Plymouth ) and Joan Hurst (1567/8 Henlow, England--first winter at Plymouth )
2) Elizabeth Tilley (1607 Henlow, England-1687 Swansea, MA) and John Howland ( )
3) Hope Howland (1629 Plymouth-1683 Barnstable, MA ) and John Hale Chipman (1621 Dorchester, England-1708 Sandwich, MA )
4) Lydia Chipman (1653 Barnstable, MA-1730 Barnstable, MA ) and John Sargent (1639 Charlestown, MA-1716 Malden, MA )
5) Samuel Sargent (1688-Malden, MA-1721 Malden, MA ) and Elizabeth Pratt (1693 Malden, MA-1760 Chelsea, MA )
6) Thomas Sargent (1720 Malden, MA-1795) and Tabitha Tuttle (1724 Chelsea, MA -1804 Hubbardston, MA)
7) Samuel Sargent (1748 Hubbardston, MA -1819 Marlboro, NH) and Deborah Sylvester (1751 Leicester, MA-1791 Marlboro, NH)
8) Samuel Sargent (1774 Ashby, MA-1841) and Sarah Gibson (1774 Ashby, MA-1847)
9) Clark Sargent (1805-1847 Winnebago County, IL) and Mary Dingman
10) William Ira Sargent (abt. 1845 Ontario-1916 Peoria County, IL) and Ellen Butler
11) Ida Mae Sargent (1874-1939 Quincy, IL) and George Trautvetter (1869 Tioga, IL-1934 Jacksonville, IL)
12) Ida Trautvetter (1910 Hancock County, IL-1994 Carthage, Hancock, IL) and Cecil Neill (1903 Stillwell, Hancock, IL-1968 Keokuk, IA)
Ida Trautvetter Neill was my paternal grandmother. I've got at least one more Mayflower lineage I may get around to posting as well.