04 December 2009

Subscribe to Casefile Clues

I am getting ready to send out issue 19 of Casefile Clues--it doesn't seem possible that I've been writing the newsletter on my own for that long. We've made improvements such as:
  • inclusion of citations
  • creation of PDF version
  • inclusion of illustrations

Casefile clues focuses on records, methods, and analysis. Request a sample by sending an email to samples@casefileclues.com.

Interested? You can subscribe for just 3 months for $6 or an entire year for $15. The price is reasonable and we'll do our best to jumpstart your research.

  • 3 months for $6--a quarterly subscription--this is the credit card option. Email me for alternate payment options.
  • 1 year for $15--this is the credit card option. Email me for alternate payment options.

Don't take my word for it. Read reviews and discussions from a variety of bloggers:

Thanks!

We'd love to have you subscribe to Casefile Clues.