04 November 2009

Need a Speaker in 2010 or 2011?

I am currently booking speaking engagements in 2010 and 2011. I have a variety of topics on which I can lecture, most focusing on methodology and analysis. New topics can be developed if there is adequate preparation time.

Presentations are engaging, enlightening, and entertaining while remaining informative. A letter from a recent conference chair with comments from attendees can be viewed here. I do not stand behind the lectern and read my handout. I enjoy sharing my research experiences with others in a way that motivates them to explore new sources, methods, and research procedures. Case studies are always presented in a way that enlightens about the resource and methods being used.

I'd love to present at your workshop, conference, or seminar.
I can be contacted at mjnrootdig@gmail.com.