22 August 2007

Google Search Snags Footnote Reference

I don't know if it works in all cases, but it did for me at least once.



A search on google for Alaim Blain brought up several results, one of which was a Revolutionary Service card on Footnote.com. Now, I'm not certain if every annotation or name on Footnote.com will come up under a Google search, but it appears as if some aspects of their database will be returned as search results from Google. Neat.





The "Information about this document" comes from the Footnote.com website which came up after clicking on my results page.


A screen picture of part of the compiled service record completes this post.



Of course, I should have searched for Alaim on Footnote.com anyway, but just had not gotten around to it and was searching in an attempt to find other web pages with information on him.